Debbie Parker Wayne, Certified GenealogistSM, Certified Genealogical LecturerSM
Wayne ResearchDebbie Parker Wayne, Certified GenealogistSM and Certified Genealogical LecturerSM, specializes in genealogical research in Texas, the southwest and southern U.S., using DNA, and using technological tools to accomplish project goals. Doing business as Wayne Research, Debbie offers professional genealogical research, genetic genealogy or DNA analysis for family history, and related services.
Debbie specializes in research in Texas and the southwest and southern U.S. with more than twenty years
experience researching in these locations. She understands the laws in effect during historical times and the records available, both the commonly-used records and those lesser-known. Among other uses, findings may provide proofs for membership in a lineage society or can be used to create an interesting narrative of your family history.
- Clients receive detailed reports of all work done, copies of source documents, citations for all sources researched whether results were positive or negative, suggestions for further research, and an itemized statement of expenses incurred and services rendered. Progress reports are provided for long-term projects.
- In addition to being a Board-certified genealogist licensed by the Board for Certification of Genealogists, Debbie is a member of the Association of Professional Genealogists (APG) and the Lone Star Chapter of APG.
- Debbie provides assistance in determining what DNA tests can help achieve your research goals and who should be tested. In recent years, new DNA tests have been developed that go beyond the normal Y-DNA and mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) results. These new tests can be used to study relationships between individuals who are not part of the direct paternal or maternal line.
- A DNA Project compatible with your genealogical and family history goals will be located if one exists. If you do not wish to join a public project due to privacy concerns, your DNA test can be ordered through a private project. (Testing through a project may provide a discount on the DNA testing fees.)
- Analysis and interpretation of results obtained from DNA tests can help you reach your research goals.
- Debbie is a member of International Society of Genetic Genealogy (ISOGG).
- See lectures below for information on presentations available from Debbie and institutes where she teaches on DNA.
- Debbie provides assistance with organization of genealogical research on computer or print media. She has more than 25 years experience as a computer support specialist, software engineer, and database administrator.
- CD-ROM copies of data is provided so you can load onto your PC.
- CD-ROM copies of genealogical data and photographs for sharing with family and other researchers can be created.
- A slide-show of your genealogical data and photographs for display at a family reunion or event can be created.
Debbie is the course coordinator and speaker for two courses offering a full week of practical, hands-on experience analyzing and correlating DNA test results using the latest tools and techniques.
- Blaine Bettinger and CeCe Moore will also be speakers in Practical Genetic Genealogy at the Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh (GRIP). The first course will be offered in July 2014.
- Blaine Bettinger, Angie Bush, and CeCe Moore will also be speakers in Getting Started with Genetic Genealogy at the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy (SLIG). The first course will be offered in January 2015.
- Titles and brief descriptions of other lecture topics are available here.
- Detailed information on some topics is included online for easy access.
- Debbie is a Board-certified genealogical lecturer licensed by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
CG, Certified Genealogist, CGL, and Certified Genealogical Lecturer are service marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists®, used under license by board certificants after periodic evaluation.
Wayne Research — PO Box 397 — Cushing, TX 75760-0397
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/debbi11/public_html/footer.php on line 16
2015, Debbie Parker Wayne, CG, CGL, All Rights Reserved